I slipped underneath my cold covers at about 12:30 tonight; not really that tired, but determined to get some sleep.
Two hours later, it's quite possible that I'm now even less tired... and that faithful determination is beginning to wear thin. The alarm is set for 7:15, and that's going to come awfully early.
I'm not entirely sure why, but my mind is racing a million miles a minute. It's in one of those misfortunately [sic] active stupors wherein it finds itself too tired to finish a thought before it recklessly storms on to the next one... and the next one... and the next one...
So here I blog now.
Weary as a dog now.
Whoops... there goes my mind again... off to a new thought.
I should probably go catch it before it gets itself into trouble.
Goodnight from Drowsy Town, Illinois. And may peace be with you.
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Two words: Ny-Quil!
15 words (including 2 contractions):
Isn't that stuff just for when you're sick, or is it safe to use whenever?
well, if you're concerned about ny-quil, you can try tynenol pm. all it has in it is benadryl and tynenol. the benadryl makes you sleepy, so i guess you can just take the benadryl. :)
I have no answer for you, m'dear, and I have the same problem. I vote against Ny-quil, et al, mostly because they make *me* loopy for days. Not good.
Post a Comment