Just got an email today from LSA (Linguistic Society of America) informing me that my research from last year has paid off: I've been accepted to speak at the annual conference in January with one of my professors, Zsuzsanna Fagyal (who is generously allowing me to give the presentation, as well as promote myself as first author, given the amount of work that I have put into the research)!
The presentation is on a study that I did which attempts to ascertain the domain of coarticulatory vocalic effects (a.k.a. "vowel harmony") in French.
Praise be to God for giving me the opportunity to speak at one of the largest and most renowned linguistic conferences in the world during my second year of grad school! Soli Deo gloria!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO happy & excited for you, Son! What an honor. ILY---Mom
Dude, that is amazing!!
Post a Comment